Marcia Custer and her pals are at it again with the second coming of “Let’s Do A Thing”. Volume #1 was a huge success and we can only anticipate this one to follow in its footsteps.
What is “Let’s Do A thing”?
Well, it’s a platform for local and regional experimental performance and video artists to showcase new and developing work in Cleveland, Ohio.
Here is the rundown:
- Doors around 5:30 pm ($6 admission)
- 6pm-7:30pm : Reception, Ben Bennett’s “How to Skin a Groundhog” is shown,
- 8-10pm: Performances
- Meglouise Dance (Cleveland, OH)
- Nolan Buck Drinkard (Kent, OH)
- Maggie Duff (Akron, OH)
- Free Beet Thinker Theater (Cleveland, OH)
For information / photos from the the first L.D.A.T – check this out: L.D.A.T. #1